Natural cuisine that nourishes the liver
Heart health is closely related to daily diet.
Foods rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin A, folic acid, etc. can not only play a role in clearing blood lipids and protecting the cardiovascular system. If they are cooked correctly, they are also good at protecting the heart.
According to scientific research, a healthy diet is an important means of preventing heart disease.
Here are some good foods that are good for heart health.
1. Nuts: Nuts such as loquat almonds and peanuts are rich in heart-friendly amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids, which can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Coix seed: Coix seed is a water-soluble fiber coix seed, which can expedite the elimination of cholesterol from the liver and protect heart health.
3. Black sesame: Black sesame contains unsaturated fatty acids and lecithin, which can maintain the elasticity of blood vessels and prevent arteriosclerosis.
4. Soybean: Soybean contains many essential amino acids and mostly unsaturated fatty acids, which can promote the metabolism of fat and cholesterol in the body.
5. Corn: Corn oil contains unsaturated fatty acids, up to 60% of linoleic acid, is a good cholesterol absorbent; corn placed in traditional Chinese medicine has a diuretic effect and helps to stabilize blood pressure.
6. Potato: This food contains more vitamin C and sodium, potassium, iron, etc., especially the potassium content is the most abundant, containing 502 mg of potassium per 100 grams, which is a rare high potassium vegetable.
Heart disease, especially patients with cardiac insufficiency, is associated with a tendency to hypokalemia.
Often eat potatoes, not only potassium, but also sugar, protein and minerals, vitamins and so on.
7. Spinach: This product is rich in folic acid, which can effectively prevent cardiovascular disease.
In addition, the iron and trace elements in spinach can also play a role in nourishing blood.
8. Celery: celery base contained in celery can protect cardiovascular function.
Eat celery to eat leaves, because leaves are the essence of nutrition.
The vitamin C of the leaves is higher than that of the stems, and they are rich in phytonutrients and have high nutritional value.
Celery is also a food rich in cellulose.
The latest research results show that eating more fiber-rich foods can reduce the risk of heart attack.
Nine, fungus: edible fungus can stimulate gastrointestinal motility and accelerate cholesterol excretion.
In addition, black fungus contains anti-platelet coagulation substances, which have better health effects on arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease and obstructive stroke.
10. Kelp: Kelp is soluble fiber. It is easier to be decomposed and absorbed by the large intestine than ordinary vegetable fiber. Therefore, it can accelerate the elimination of harmful substances such as cholesterol, prevent blood clots and blood viscosity from increasing, and prevent arteriosclerosis.